The Bottom Line
- Swiggies meet the suggested fluid intake during your workout.
- These hydration aids are dishwasher safe.
- They are available in adult and youth sizes.
- Swiggies' low weight will allow you to skate without extra joint stress.
- The bands that hold them must be washed delicately.
- Each Swiggies holds 5.5 ounces of water or your favorite sports drink.
- Swiggies makes a great gift for any inline skater or fitness-minded person.
- They are a "green" product, since they are made from the easiest plastic to recycle.
- Swiggies are made of the safest FDA approved, food grade, BPA-free plastic.
- Swiggies come in adult and children's sizes. The children's version includes fun stickers to put onto each bottle.
- Swiggies come in several colors including neon green, pearl, purple, pink and blue.
- They can be ordered with team, club or business logos.
Guide Review - Swiggies Hands-Free Hydration Water Bottles
Proper hydration is important to inline skaters and other athletes. The American College of Sports Medicine suggests drinking 8 to 10 ounces of water before, 8 ounces during and as much as 16 ounces after a workout. A set of Swiggies will more than meet the suggested fluid intake during your workout. Swiggies were originally designed for runners, but are a great hydration tool for inline skaters, bikers, walkers and aerobics enthusiasts, too.