The Bottom Line
- Suitable for multiple sports including inline skating.
- Available in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Swedish and traditional Chinese.
- Can be used for fitness, tour and route planning.
- All personal files can be backed up.
- Available for MacOSX only at this time.
- Inline skaters, runners, bikers or hikers can plan routes and import GPS information.
- GPX or Polar Heart Rate Monitor protocols can be imported and managed.
- Skating routes can be watched in GoogleEarth with one click.
- There are many personalized features like workout or histogram diary, calendar and personal notes.
- Your diary and route descriptions can be published as a Weblog or NanoMaps.
- TrailRunner can also be used with a GPS device.
Guide Review - TrailRunner Inline Skating Route Planning Software
You can even rate your own inline skating routes, order them (like an iTunes play list) and more.
What’s New in Version 1.8v268:
- Added an improved Route finder in collaboration with GPSies.com, so the new Route signpost in the toolbar will open a route browser with available routes nearby.
- Added a dynamic compression to the route export, so you can now enter a maximum number of track-points for the compression result.
- Improved map loading responsiveness.