The Bottom Line
- Multi-surface capabilities and stability.
- Easy-to-use responsive braking.
- Smooth ride.
- Suitable for most traditional skating techniques.
- Men's size 12 is the largest skate available.
- Slightly heavier than traditional recreational inline skates.
- This skate is no longer in production, but the updated Mojo models are now available.
- Originally designed as an all-terrain skate.
- Large wheels support a smooth ride, turning options, responsive braking and the ability to skate on many surfaces.
- Out-of-line wheel configuration provides superior stability and helps shorten the user's adjustment time.
- Hybrid boot gives support where it’s needed and comfort where it counts.
- Heel brake is interchangeable from right to left and is easily replaced.
- Unique, eye-catching design.
Guide Review - LandRoller Terra Inline Recreational Skate
In spite of the unusual configuration of this skate, you will not need to learn to skate again. Or, if you are a new skater, any inline learn-to-skate training program you choose will work for this equipment. The LandRoller Terra may appear to be quite different, but since the actual surface contact points for the wheels are similar to other inlines, a skater can use traditional skating techniques with few adjustments. These skates also feature a good traditional braking system that resembles the rear braking system on recreational inline skates. Videos on the LandRoller site show the range of maneuvers and stunts that an experienced skater can execute.
Overall, these are great skates to own for fun on trails, but there is enough stability on rougher surfaces and surface changes to consider them for city rolling, too. Off-road wheels are not available, so the concept that inspired these skates has not been explored.
Three Models Are Available:
- Women’s Terra 9
- Men’s Terra 9
- Apolo Anton Ohno Limited Edition
- Shoulder Strap
- Easy Grip carrying handle
- Replacement wheels with shielded bearings
- Brake arms and pads
- Baseball caps and tee shirts
The same Angled Wheel Technology™ is available on the Landroller Mojo inline skate package which now offers updated performance, some new features and a lighter overall weight.